Friday, August 13, 2010

Aristo Kitty's Invitation Print

Not too long ago, Baby opened up reservations for their newest print Aristo Kitty's Invitation. I must say I am not impressed.



First and foremost, I will say I do not like that they have only shown us the print in the sax color way. I personally would never reserve a print if I couldn't first see what it would look like in my color of choice. I'm not a fan of the design of the OP and I find the skirt design to be very plain and boring. I like a basic skirt every now and a then, but I do like there to be a bit of thought put into my prints. Especially when this skirt would run me almost 18000 yen. The print itself is rather boring and for some reason the cat's face really creeps me out. Despite the strange cat face, I just find this print to be very un-awe-inspiring. I wish Baby would release some nice prints like their AatP line has. While I'm not in love with the St. Mephisto Cathedral print, I really wish I could have afforded the Dream in a Midsummer Night print, I would have in a heartbeat. While the designs didn't wow me for this print, the print more than made up for it in my opinion.



While the design does not save it, I really like the actually cut of the JSK. It seems to be really flattering to me. I'm not sure if they are just using a better petticoat, but the skirt seems fuller in this version which just gives it a better shape overall. Maybe we'll get a print worth having with a nice cut sometime soon? I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment