Monday, June 28, 2010

Metamorphose Summer 2010 Lucky Pack


I'm very excited to be receiving my very first Metamorphose lucky pack. I've ordered several from Baby the Stars Shine Bright before, but never bothered with Meta. I was a bit nervous about whether or not I'd get one or not since it was the first time I've ever ordered from them. On top of that, this year Meta decided to use the shopping cart system instead of email for their lucky packs this year. I was expecting the packs to go on sale at midnight Japan time like almost everyone else. I woke up in the middle of the night and decided on a whim to check and I'm glad I did since they were actually posted at 5pm Japan time. I got my pack but I didn't pay right away since I had expected an email with more payment information like Baby does, which was not the case. In fear that I wouldn't get to fix this mistake, I ordered another pack. I was shocked at how nice Meta was when we emailed them to fix this mistake. They were completely understanding. I'm used to Baby's system of black listing you for the tiniest mistake.


I received my tracking information on July 9th, but it was actually shipped the 8th according to the tracking info. I received my lucky pack on July 12th. On to the pictures!


Overall, I'm very happy with everything I got! In my pack there was the blouse pictured in the examples, Perfume Bottle OTK socks, gingham bloomers, and the Heart Leopard skirt. I'm a little bummed out my pack seemed to be missing the washcloth, tote bag, and accessory, but I absolutely love everything I did receive so I'm not too upset. I'd rather get a few items I love than many items that are total crap. I'm super happy I didn't get that terrible special set. I would have been quite upset with that. I'm especially happy with the skirt. A few days ago when I saw a few people received Heart Leopard skirts I was sort of hopeful to receive one since I've been into more punkier styles as of late. Hopefully, I'll be just as lucky when I go for an LP from Baby later this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment