Monday, January 26, 2009

For the Lulz

I've spent the last couple of days watching various films and clips. The three most notable of these would be The Host, Poultrygeist, and Two Girls One Cup.

I'll start with The Host. For those of you who have not seen it, The Host is a Korean horror/comedy about a big monster that eats and regurgitates humans for the lulz. The monster isn't all that big or scary but I suppose that being eaten by it and eventually thrown up with or without your flesh would still suck a lot. Funny to imagine that it was caused by dumping chemicars into the Han River...Silly Mr. Kim... I also got the general feeling that westerners are evil...I suppose all in all it was enjoyable enough...I don't think i could sit through it again and take it seriously though...

Last night I also saw Poultrygeist. What I was concious through was amusing enough I suppose... Really the only thing notable was that Jarred the lard ass took quite the shit...I was suprised to see that it was censored....

Finally... I watched Two Girls One Cup as I'm sure you've read above... Honestly I was disappointed. I clicked on the video expecting something that would horrify me. Yes...This video is quite awful but really I've seen much worse. I suppose my frequent viewing of 4chan has probably strengthened my stomach for these types of things but I was really expecting so much more out of it...Oh well though... I suppose that rule 34 will eventually find a way to horrify me...As I say... Everyone should be horrified every once in a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment