Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Halloween-Time Photoshoot


I really wanted to shoot here but we were asked to leave since there was no photography allowed T_T This was the only photo we got.


Back around Halloween, I modeled for a few photos for a contest I wanted to enter. I had a lot of fun working with two great artists, Eric Maruscak of Pepperink.com and Jason D. Moore of Jason D. Moore Photography and would love to do it again some time soon. I'd like to share some of the photos with you!









-Photography by Pepperink.com

They have minimal editing other than being taken with HDR technology, which from what I understand, is when you take three or more images with different settings so that you can edit the photos that are identical other than the lighting together, taking only the best parts from each photo. For example, the last photo above is comprised of the three images below.



It's pretty neat. I'm in love with the end product it produces. It's so hard to stand perfectly still for so long though!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. HDR does sound pretty cool.
    Also, I love your outfit. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your shoots on EGL! Very lovely <3 You got to work with some pretty good photographers!

    ReplyDelete