Friday, February 27, 2009

Stolen from Travy....

25 Random Things about Me

1. I enjoy buying cute and expensive clothing that I will likely never wear and then have a hard time selling it even though I could make a ton of money from it.
2. I am insecure about my figure.
3. I am insecure about my ability to use the languages I've studied
4. I can't really trust people
5. While I have no problem telling someone "no" I have great difficulty giving anyone a straight answer with the word "yes" in it especially when the question has anything to do with me.
6. I am very good at schadenfreude
7. I've never done any drugs
8. I used to be terrified of a red pick up truck that was parked on the other side of the street from me when I lived in Chenango Forks.
9. I had to go to an extra kindergarten because I was too anti-social when I was little.
10. I rather enjoy listening to Britney Spears and am very capable of "rocking out" to Nsync.
11. I love playing FPS however I am awful at them...
12. I can't roll my "r"
13. I once saw a toad play Frogger IRL and lose...
14. I am a bit of a light weight when it comes to alcohol
15. Shower Gel and perfume of choice: Sensual Amber from Bath & Body Works and Paris Hilton EDT
16. Repetition in speech is highly irritating to me.
17. My lucky number is 17
18. I would probably do just about anything to get the Princess Drop JSK in black by BTSSB...
19. I love Mrs. Grass soup but after finding bugs in a box in my cupboard I have had a hard time eating it without obsessively checking for bugs.
20. It is nearly impossible to get me to talk about my feelings as I will dance around the topic and talk about everything but what's actually on my mind.
21. Tentacles = Lullzworthy
22. When I was little I wanted to be a scientist.
23. My first console was the SNES with the Lion King, Pinocchio, and Super Mario World.
24. I don't like to be home alone at night because I am paranoid that someone will try to break in.
25. Mountain Dew is the reason Pepsi trumps Coke...

No comments:

Post a Comment